Friday, August 20, 2004

What Kind of GM Am I?

Ever since I discovered RPGs late in my grade school years (which was, like, 18 years ago), I've mostly did the running. Through all those years, I've learned, stumbled at, enjoyed, and even got burned out at GMing. I've taken this test, to see what kind of a GM I am, with the following result:

God
God GM: You revel in your ultimate power as GM.
Nobody may question your rulings and those who do
find their characters smited with lightning bolts.
What style of GM are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

I've also added random punk to both blogsearch and blogarama, and updated the URL for the blog's listing at blogwise.

Thanks to RPGs-a-plenty for reminding me about blog directories and for the link to the GM quiz as well. There's a definitely cool blog.

Game on, all!