Sunday, November 7, 2004

Another Year Older

Had my birthday last week. Whoop-de-doo. I'm feeling just how mortal I am, and I'm not even 30 yet! LOL. Still, I'm happy with my life, my love, and where everything's all going at the moment. But enough of that. Here's what I'm up to currently:

Beyond Black Doors
Okay, my online collaborative novel about the guild, Knights of Obscurity, has been posted everywhere: RagnaBoards, Writing.com, and even FanFiction.net. But we've finally decided to use Blogger to serialize the entire story. So check out Beyond Black Doors: A Knights of Obscurity Tale, for an action-packed fantasy saga where the knight Sevrin Astergarden, the assassin Fynn Elenium, and the rest of the Knights of Obscurity must face the demons of their past in order to save Rune-Midgard's future. Has Ragnarok finally come?

Dragon Quest V
I'm currently playing the fan-translation of this SNES console RPG classic using Snes9x, and I'm hooked! This is one of those must-play games for console RPG fans. I love the nostalgic feel of the game, which takes me back to that magical time when console RPGs were more game and less eyecandy. I'll write a full review when the Quest ends!

Plans
I'm trying to go back to pen-and-paper face-to-face RPGs (with some of my old gaming group intact) and a new campaign is in the works. I really miss GMing a lot. Soon, the dust would be blown from my rulebooks and the stacks of old campaign notes would be opened and reviewed, and this Yuletide would be a gaming-filled season for my gaming group. Hope you have the same too!

Well, that's all for now. Game on, all.